Friday, October 31, 2008

I've been Tagged....

I was "Tagged" by Courtney to blog on 7 things about myself...I chose 7 things that you might not know about me....so here it goes!

1) My middle name is Lea.

2) I email almost everyday, but only recently learned how to attach a document

3) I like to come up with nicknames for people and call my sister Doby and Jason- J or JJ and have oh so many nicknames for my little Tatters

4) I once played the washboard with a band in front of an audience in New Orleans

5) I like to squeeze people's earlobes ( I prefer unattached earlobes)

6) I was head Majorette my Junior and Senior years of high school

7) My sister Holly and I shared a 1990 Honda Accord throughout high school and for 2 years of college.

** I Tag Michelle and Kathryn

No comments: