Thursday, September 18, 2008

Destin- Day 4-6

Well, I figured it is about time for me to actually post a blog. So here it goes...short and sweet!

I am slowly learning that sewing and smocking are hobbies that take time and patience. These hobbies are ones that require a "mother's love" which gives you the energy to work and finish a project even when exhausted and exasperated. However, I do enjoy sewing for Tate and I especially enjoy seeing her model the finished outfit. My latest project is a bubble that I have actually been working on and off for the whole summer. You can see in the pictures below just how cute she looks!



Reid looking handsome in his monogrammed Johnny that Holly sewed for him!






5 comments:

Jen said...

Nice job Diana. I love those little angel sleeves.

Laura said...

Good job, I am impressed!!

Michelle and Jeremy said...

good job Diana on posting a blog - welcome to the blog world! Ya'll did a great job on both of those outfits. The pix of them wearing them turned out very cute too. Can't wait to catch up when ya'll get back. love you all! - Michelle

Us said...

Diana & HOlly,
Ya'll did a great job! Tate and Reid are so cute! Hope ya'll enjoy your last days in FL! Love, Jenn

Kathryn said...

What a cute bubble! Very good job! And Reid looks equally handsome. Your and Holly's patience definitely paid off!